Namaste , hello , hola .
I studied product design from NID , Ahmedabad ( National Institute of Design ) and have been meandering across on my design journey since some time.
I love to get my hands dirty and am very hands on with anything from wireframes to high fidelity prototypes to art and furniture. What really interests me now is trying to change human and organisational behaviour through the Design Process.
I keep building products and art in my spare time. Friends say that I have an “invention keeda ” in my brain.
I am also active in the adventure sports department and have a National Geographic Scuba Diver Certificate and a paraglider certificate. I have 4 kayaks and have personally built a folding wooden kayak. My next big project is to build a GYROPLANE !!!
Awards / Recognitions
- 2 UI patents
- SAP High Potential Award for 2013
- USID Silver award 2012 for SAP Business Objects Mobile ( UX for mobiles and tablets )
- Certified National Geographic Scuba Diver, Certified paraglider pilot
- Pride of NID Award (National Institute of Design , Ahmedabad ) Award 2004
- Best Product Design at Innovation Awards. Featured on CNBC 19/20 Nov 04 andnumerous magazines and newspapers.
- Won the competition to design the Trophy Design for CSIR(Council for Scientific andIndustrial Research) CSIR Technology Award (India’s highest Technology award) till 2020 .Presented by the Prime Minister of India to industry captains every year .
- Merit Award K . C. Mahindra Awards for Automotive Design Excellence 03.
- Canada International Autoshow 2003 : 3 wheeler for India (exhibited at the CIA 2003 ,Toronto).